Due to transition to summer time in USA on 10 - 11 March, changes in working hours of certain financial instruments and accounting operations are about to be made.
The changes will be effective until 24 March when Europe will switch to summer time. Until then, the time difference between Bulgaria and New York will be 6 hours instead of the standard 7 hours.
We present you the most important changes below:
FX Working hours from 11 - 24 March
- FX trading in MetaTrader will begin at 23:15 GMT on 11 March (Sunday) and 18 March (Sunday) and will end at 22:55 on 16 March (Friday) and 23 March (Friday).
Working hours for US stocks and indices from 11 March to 24 March
- Trading of American indices will begin 1 hour earlier than the announced time on the website and will close 1 hour earlier than usual.
- The daily break of S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average and Nasdaq will also close 1 hour earlier than usual.
- Trading of American stocks will begin at 15:30 and will end at 22:00 GMT.
Working hours of CFD on commodities from 11 March to 24March
- Trading of CFD on precious metals, oil and natural gas will begin 1 hour earlier than the announced time on the website and will end 1 hour earlier than usual.
- The daily break of USOIL, UKOIL and NGAS will also be moved 1 hour earlier than usual.
Swapping and netting of open currency positions and expiration of options
- Swapping and netting of open currency pairs positions will be made at 23:00 GMT (17:00 New York time), instead of the current time of 24:00 GMT.
In case of any questions, please contact us.