Due to transition to summer time in USA on 9 - 10 March, changes in working hours of certain financial instruments and accounting operations are about to be made.
The changes will be effective until 31 March when Europe will switch to summer time. Until then, the time difference between Bulgaria and New York will be 6 hours instead of the standard 7 hours.
We present you the most important changes below:
FX Working hours from 11 - 31 March
- FX trading will begin at 22:02 GMT on 10, 17 and 24 March (Sunday) and will end at 20:58 on 15, 22 and 29 March (Friday).
Working hours for US stocks and indices from 11 March to 31 March
- Trading of American indices will begin 1 hour earlier than the announced time on the website and will close 1 hour earlier than usual.
- The daily breaks of S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average and Nasdaq will also close 1 hour earlier than usual.
- Trading of American stocks will begin at 13:30 and will end at 21:00 GMT.
Working hours of CFD on commodities from 11 March to 31 March
- Trading of CFD on precious metals, oil and natural gas will begin 1 hour earlier than the announced time on the website and will end 1 hour earlier than usual.
- The daily break of USOIL, UKOIL and NGAS will also be moved 1 hour earlier than usual.
In case of any questions, please contact us.